"We almost died": in Tremblay, angry tenants after carbon monoxide poisoning

21/10/2022 By acomputer 401 Views

"We almost died": in Tremblay, angry tenants after carbon monoxide poisoning

Seine-Saint-Denis

On October 15, four members of a family living in 1, rue Yves-Farges were hospitalized due to the presence of this toxic gas in their apartment.Since then, the lessor Vilogia has wiped the reproaches of the inhabitants.A design office must intervene on site this Tuesday.

Dans la rubrique
Seine-Saint-Denis
Drogues de synthèse : les Hauts-de-France et l’Île-de-France en tête du nombre de saisies de cachets
Bondy : l’ex-maire LR Stephen Hervé sort vainqueur des municipales partielles
Abonnés
Métiers qui recrutent en 2022 : les services à la personne, en manque de candidats, doivent convaincre
Journal du jour
31 janvier 2022
Lire le journal

«On a failli mourir» : à Tremblay, des locataires en colère après une intoxication au monoxyde de carbone